This week's paper is a final special souvenir broadsheet edition as we prepare to publish a newlook compact Westmeath Independent from next week..
We have a special souvenir supplement revisiting the last 167 years of the region's best-selling newspaper.
Our featured stories include:
* 'They didn't even say sorry' says father of Roma boy
* Chaos and confusion over cryptosporidium outbreak in South Roscommon
* Two pages of pictures from the graduations at Athlone IT
* Joe Ward - Now for the Olympics!
* Roddy Collins and the Derry City link: the update
* Meet Billy Burgoyne, a musician who has rubbed shoulders with the best in the business
* Six month sentence, released after three days - a judge's anger
* Brigid's boss hails young blood after Connacht first round victory
And we reveal the likely new Westmeath county manager
The annual digital subscription of the Westmeath Independent is 60% cheaper than an annual postal subscription. Click here to subscribe-it's a great gift.