Westmeath senior football manager Paul Bealin has selected his team for Sunday’s Allianz Football League Division 1 encounter with Tyrone in Omagh.
The line-up shows two changes from the team that started last weekend’s home game with Mayo.
Callum McCormack did not feature against Mayo; he was a late withdrawal due to food poisoning, and was replaced by Garrycastle’s Doron Harte. McCormack is named in the starting line-up for the trip to Omagh in place of Harte.
The other change see Stephen Gallagher selected between the sticks in place of Darren Quinn.
Throw-in at Omagh on Sunday is 2pm.
Meanwhile, the Westmeath senior hurlers play Kildare in a Division 2A clash on Sunday in Newbridge at 12.45pm
The Westmeath team is not expected to be announced until just prior to the throw-in on Sunday.
Westmeath SF team V Tyrone
- Stephen Gallagher (St Loman’s Mullingar)
- Steven Gilmore (St Loman’s Mullingar)
- Kieran Gavin (Mullingar Shamrocks)
- Kevin Maguire (Caulry)
- James Dolan (Garrycastle)
- John Gilligan (Ballymore)
- Jamie Gonoud (Tyrrellspass)
- David Duffy (Shandonagh)
- Paul Sharry (Capt., St Loman’s Mullingar)
- John Heslin (St Loman’s Mullingar)
- Ger Egan (Tyrrellspass)
- Kieran Martin (Maryland)
- Callum McCormack (Maryland)
- Des Dolan (Garrycastle)
- Denis Glennon (Tyrrellspass)